The old iWork apps from the Steve Jobs era

Nexus S

Hello. I have seen some iWork apps floating around the fourm and I have downloaded most of them, but there is still more to go. I got Garageband, Numbers, Keynote, and iMovie. iPhoto doesn't work on my iPad because of it being "integrated with the Photos app on iOS 8+" but if there are any other iWork apps out there, let me know!

Luke81

Hello. I have seen some iWork apps floating around the fourm and I have downloaded most of them, but there is still more to go. I got Garageband, Numbers, Keynote, and iMovie. iPhoto doesn't work on my iPad because of it being "integrated with the Photos app on iOS 8+" but if there are any other iWork apps out there, let me know!

there are links to the old iWork apps, decrypted, right in this post
https://mtmdev.org/forum/index.php?threads/ilife-and-iwork-apps-for-5-1-1.518/

it is possible to download them, but I have no idea how to install them

Luke81

Could you, please, tell me, how do you install those apps. I have un-jailbroken iPad 1 and trying to get the iWork there, but hov4 no idea how. I have tried to jailbreak my iPad with redsnow, but it only messed it up and I needed to restore it (nothing worked in cydia and it messed up my screen I couldn't use the iPad anymore)
Also, I have iPhoto backed up at home, can provide later

Nexus S

Could you, please, tell me, how do you install those apps. I have un-jailbroken iPad 1 and trying to get the iWork there, but hov4 no idea how. I have tried to jailbreak my iPad with redsnow, but it only messed it up and I needed to restore it (nothing worked in cydia and it messed up my screen I couldn't use the iPad anymore)
Also, I have iPhoto backed up at home, can provide later
I use iFunBox for my IPA instalations on older devices, and I don't know how to fix your iPad, Sorry man, I know how it feels when I bricked my 3DS.