Serhatisb

Couldn't install Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Numbers and Keynote app into my iPad 1 because of compatibility issues. If anyone has ipa files of those apps that would be great. I will also dump the apps that I could download from the App Store.

Edit: Found Pages, Keynote and Numbers for iOS 5.1, haven't tried them yet.

Last edited:

Markus_xd

Can you give me a try to see if the Keynote and Numbers ipa's work with the ipad? (like giving the download link to dropbox or mega for example?)

Serhatisb

Markus_xd

Thanks! I hope that someone finds Garageband, iMovie and iPhoto.
I really want to get this 64 GB Ipad 1st gen full of apps and games.

Luke81

I am sorry to bother you sir, but could you tell me, how to install those? I have downloaded and put them into my old iTunes, tried to sync them on my un-jailbroken iPad 1, with 5.1.1, but nothing happened, just an error.

I am not experienced, if you would not mind to walk me through the process, it would be a life saver

Luke81

Can you give me a try to see if the Keynote and Numbers ipa's work with the ipad? (like giving the download link to dropbox or mega for example?)

I am sorry to bother you sir, but could you tell me, how to install those? I have downloaded and put them into my old iTunes, tried to sync them on my un-jailbroken iPad 1, with 5.1.1, but nothing happened, just an error. (I use old MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard, with old version f iTunes)

I am not experienced, if you would not mind to walk me through the process, it would be a life saver

nick90s

I am sorry to bother you sir, but could you tell me, how to install those? I have downloaded and put them into my old iTunes, tried to sync them on my un-jailbroken iPad 1, with 5.1.1, but nothing happened, just an error. (I use old MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard, with old version f iTunes)

have you try 3utools?

Mr.Zomka

You need Jailbreak to install them.
If you have those apps in your purchased tab on the App Store, get Checkmate, Store! from Invoxi's Cydia repository and install it!