ios

1. Ninjaaa

Working (Unverified) Ice Age AR - Collision Course

Ice Age AR - Collision Course Version: 1.0.6 Last update of the game in the header: 11/29/2016 Short description: When you open AR, you will get a black screen on iOS 14 and up Description: Get ready for an amazing Ice Age Augmented Reality experience! Download this FREE Augmented Reality app...
  2. Ninjaaa

Working (Unverified) CSI: Miami™

CSI: Miami™ version 1.3.3 Last update of the game in the header: 04/27/2009 Description: “The dialogue is perfect and the case is compelling.” 8.5/10 at IGN.com, the reference for mobile gaming. Discover the official game of CSI: Miami on the iPhone with an exclusive investigation written in...
  3. evanromeu

Untested Tonal Energy paid tuner app for iOS 5 or above.

Bought this years ago while I was in high-school band. Pretty neat tuner app with a tone generator function. app is usually paid. https://archive.org/details/com.sonosaurus.tetuner-ios5.0-clutch-2.0.4-eromeu52
  4. evanromeu

Photon X for iOS 4.3 or above.

Precracked with clutch. Photon X is a flash player browser for iOS 4.3 or above. https://archive.org/details/com.appsverse.photonxphone-ios4.3-clutch-2.0.4-eromeu52
  5. Fahrenheight

Release 16,000+ IPAs Archive + New Legacy Repo - iPhoneOS Obscura Archival Project

This is my first time posting on this forum! You might recognize my name as I'm the current owner of the r/LegacyJailbreak subreddit. For the past year I've been working on an archival project and have finally uploaded the first batch of IPAs. The first batch is 1 terabyte in size and contains...
  6. dogcart2.0

Working (Unverified) Procreate for iOS 6

I purchased procreate for my iPad Pro M1, and it allowed me to download the iOS 6 version from my purchased apps list onto an iPad 4 on iOS 6 I have. I also tested it on an iPad 2 on iOS 5, and also different version identifiers with ADowngrader but the iOS 6 version is the only one available...
  7. Justus6161616

Apple iOS Signing Petition

Is it possible to organize something like that, but actually good?
  8. dogcart2.0

Untested 64 iPhoneOS 2.2.1 and lower iPAS.

Hi, A little history on how I found these: This week is bulky item pickup where I live. People put their garbage on the side of the road, and a truck comes by and picks it up. Today on my walk to get mail I found a hard drive in the street. I tested it on my PowerMac G4 and it worked fine. It...
  9. ch3rryJxP

Working (Unverified) Lady Gaga Revenge 2 with all tracks

Tap Tap Lady Gaga Revenge 2 with all the songs for the game. Credits to SstasonN in reddit (r/taptaprevenge) to give me the IPA file. The version is 2.0.1 and the IPA size is 58 mb. Works perfectly on my iPad 1g and my iPod 4g.
  10. T

Games I used to play

Does anyone have ipa files for Doodle Bowling and Paper Toss that work on iOS 4.2.1? I played those games a lot as a kid and Paper Toss is no longer available on the app store. Thanks!
  11. MrNicolaZenk

Re-Volt iPad or iPhone

Does anyone still have this game for these devices?
  12. MrNicolaZenk

Millionaire City / Vegas City / Hollywood City

Hi there. Does anyone else have any of the following game as .ipa? -Millionaire City X -Vegas City X -Hollywood City X -Zombie Lane (found) -Fast & Furious: The Game (found) -Fast & Furious Pinkslip (found) -Fast & Furious Adrenaline (found)
  13. C

Youtube Capture

As far as I know, this app seems to be a predecessor to Youtube Studio that is mentioned in the iOS 6 Youtube app but I can't find it and trying to download Youtube Studio results in incompatibility. Does anyone have an IPA of this app that I can use or is this app lost to time? (it says Try...
  14. J

(Request) Johnny Crash

There’s a paid version and a free version, so for the sake of piracy I’m looking for the free version. It was an app released in 2009, i can’t access it anymore since my old Apple account is gone, so I can’t redownload it. It’s not available on the App Store anymore, and I can’t find any IPAs...
  15. D

Working (Verified) Block Breaker Deluxe 2 for iPhone OS 2+

Here's a cracked IPA for Gameloft's Block Breaker Deluxe 2, version 1.0.5. I have tested this on an iPhone 3GS running iPhone OS 3.1, an iPhone 4s running iOS 6.1.3, an iPod touch 4 running iOS 6.1.6, and an iPod touch 5 running iOS 6.1.3. I am assuming that this app will also be compatible with...
  16. Paulocarlos

Yousician for iOS 6

Hello Does anyone have the Yousician for iOS 6 or lower? I have the 1.0.0 version of Yousician in my old iPhone 3GS, but doesn't working. Thanks
  17. S

iLife and iWork apps for 5.1.1

Couldn't install Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Numbers and Keynote app into my iPad 1 because of compatibility issues. If anyone has ipa files of those apps that would be great. I will also dump the apps that I could download from the App Store. Edit: Found Pages, Keynote and Numbers for...
  18. M

Request: Spotify

Hi everyone, I just heard about you. It looks thenproject at the very baby step. I hope you can go further with that project. I guess Spotify would be important app to have If tou could provide an ipa for iOS 3 or iOS 4 that would be great.