YouTube 11.19.7 (iOS 7) (iPad)

av709

But 11.19.7 is the last compatible version for iOS 7, still available from the App Store. If the tweak by Patrick Griffin here or TubeFixer doesn't clear the update prompt for this version, download 10.11.11546 and use that.

TAbdiukov

Non-tampered (non cracked) Youtube 11.19.7 IPA . Last version for iOS 7.1.2, and possibly iOS 8.1.4 . Obtained in parallel to OP

Attachments

• YouTube_11.19.7_AppOnly.ipa
    68.2 MB · Views: 492

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Non-tampered (non cracked) Youtube 11.19.7 IPA . Last version for iOS 7.1.2, and possibly iOS 8.1.4 . Obtained in parallel to OP
If this IPA isn't cracked, it'll ask for your Apple ID account details upon opening it.

av709

My IPA (v11.19.7) + Disable update prompt tweak = works flawlessly
Thanks for letting us know. I wonder if it works for the iOS 8 version which allegedly is also now displaying the update prompt.

Last edited:

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Thanks for letting us know. I wonder if it works for the iOS 8 version which allegedly is also now displaying the update prompt.
Have you seen the update prompt for iOS 8 youtube? If you have can you test to see if the disable youtube update prompt tweak on our repo fixes it?

av709

Have you seen the update prompt for iOS 8 youtube? If you have can you test to see if the disable youtube update prompt tweak on our repo fixes it?
Not personally, but I'm sure I've seen reports about it on Reddit recently. I don't have an iOS 8 device to test on, but for anyone who does, the last compatible version of YouTube for iOS 8 is 12.11.6 and the version identifier for that is 821609475 in case anyone wants to test it on newer firmware.

TAbdiukov

Iirc, when I had 2 ios 8.1.4 devices, the Youtube app is installable via App store. And it work(ed?) flawlessly

Update: Never mind, misread. Probably used to work flawlessly, but now asks for an update

Last edited:

grumpycat

Seems like i cant install this ipa with lowerinstall on iOS 6.1.6, it just says im not authorized to install apps from the app store even though i just authorized like it asked