Working (Unverified) Working "iGenesis" apps on iOS 6

RouletteTheKitKat

Hello i have here 3 sega "iGenesis" games, one of which i cracked (Sonic Spinball), one i found on a file sharing site (Golden Axe 2), and one i found on archive.org hidden amongst others (Sonic 1). I have found many that load into menus but crash when playing, (which ill put in a different forum), but these are the ones i found to be working on my iPod Touch (iOS 6.1.6). The thing i have noticed for these to work on iOS 6, is that they need to be specific versions, and could also maybe work on lower iOS. Anyways, enjoy.

RouletteTheKitKat

Hello i have here 3 sega "iGenesis" games, one of which i cracked (Sonic Spinball), one i found on a file sharing site (Golden Axe 2), and one i found on archive.org hidden amongst others (Sonic 1). I have found many that load into menus but crash when playing, (which ill put in a different forum), but these are the ones i found to be working on my iPod Touch (iOS 6.1.6). The thing i have noticed for these to work on iOS 6, is that they need to be specific versions, and could also maybe work on lower iOS. Anyways, enjoy.
LOL I CRACKED GUNSTAR HEROES AND IT WORKSSSSSSSS HAHA!!! ADD THAT TO LIST OF NON DUDS