Request: Discord last compatible version iPA for any iOS version from 6 to 10.

ZtarWorld69

Does anyone have a Discord IPA that is cracked for any iOS version from 6 to 10? The closest I found was 2.2.4 but that was Apple ID locked and Uncracked. I did find 1.3 but it was 64bit and I couldn't install it to my iPad 4th Generation on iOS 8.4.1.

ZtarWorld69

Nvm, last compatible version of Discord for iOS 8.4.1 is v2.2.4 according to when I checked in 3utools.
But I can't crack it for some reason all I get is an error which idk how to fix.
Neither clutch or rasticrac will crack it btw.
(Yes I have it on my Apple ID btw)

ZtarWorld69

I think I will update the page with more last compatible versions for ios 7, 9, and 10 (I did try iOS 6 via duelbooting, and it looks like first version requires 7.0+ but idk).

ZtarWorld69

also i wish i was able to downgrade my ipad 4th gen to ios 7.1.2, i'm tired of using coolbooter to get to any ios version and having to wait in my bedroom with shitty wifi speed to download the version and then crack the last compatible version of discord for ios 7.

lukewt1017

just found a tweak that lets you use Discord on iOS 5 and iOS 6, very cool but i dont randomly trust tweaks, one time my 3GS got cooked

ZtarWorld69

nvm i fixed it some tweak broke it lmfao (along with most of my other games excluding the angry birds and bad piggies games i have lol)