(read) newest method

Sudaox

ok so first of all I would like to say this will most likely be my last app store proxy tutorial. Anyways

To do this method, go into settings, go to wifi, and click on your internet, now go down to proxy and set it to auto. Once done, in the URL box put https://1tsandrew.com/pac/
Then try the app store. Unlike the last method this one is more secure & faster due to not proxying everything but only proxying the app store endpoint that broke

Last edited:

Michael1235

It doesn’t work
it somewhat loads but crashes the Appstore in my experience the Appstore was loading for 5 minuets and the phone froze up for like 25 seconds then resprang, kernel panicked, and needed to be booted tethered (iPhone 5 GSM ios 6.1.4 n1ghtshade downgrade)

Michael1235

ok so first of all I would like to say this will most likely be my last app store proxy tutorial. Anyways

To do this method, go into settings, go to wifi, and click on your internet, now go down to proxy and set it to manual. Once done, in the URL box put https://1tsandrew.com/pac/
Then try the app store. Unlike the last method this one is more secure & faster due to not proxying everything but only proxying the app store endpoint that broke
Nice, it's defiantly an improvement compared to the server & port proxy with IP. But still not perfect as it crashed and kernel panicked my iPhone5,1 but not bad :)

and yes ik we chatted on discord about this

Nice, it's defiantly an improvement compared to the server & port proxy with IP. But still not perfect as it crashed and kernel panicked my iPhone5,1 but not bad :)

and yes ik we chatted on discord about this
yes, it doesn’t work for me, because the error said cannot connect to iTunes Store

SonicGamingTV2019

it somewhat loads but crashes the Appstore in my experience the Appstore was loading for 5 minuets and the phone froze up for like 25 seconds then resprang, kernel panicked, and needed to be booted tethered (iPhone 5 GSM ios 6.1.4 n1ghtshade downgrade)
i use 3gs, i just get the normal cannot connect to app store error