IPA's not installing on jailbroken iPhone 3G

Nexus S

Hello. I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G with iOS 4.2.1 with Cydia and AppSync for iOS 4.x. What I use for installing my IPA's is 3uTools, although every time I download a IPA made for my iOS version it always says that the installation failed. Please help!

DaRedYoshi

Hello. I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G with iOS 4.2.1 with Cydia and AppSync for iOS 4.x. What I use for installing my IPA's is 3uTools, although every time I download a IPA made for my iOS version it always says that the installation failed. Please help!
I have a 3G on 4.2.1, the only reason I could think this is happening is something with either the tweak or 3uTools. I usually use 3uTools and it works pretty well, but if that doesn't work I load it with iFunBox. I would recommend trying it with that. Hope this helps!

Nexus S

I have a 3G on 4.2.1, the only reason I could think this is happening is something with either the tweak or 3uTools. I usually use 3uTools and it works pretty well, but if that doesn't work I load it with iFunBox. I would recommend trying it with that. Hope this helps!
Thank you for the help, you helped me so much! I was looking for other IPA installers but it looks like this one works!