ios.voxhost.fr - An mtmdev webapp copy

Voxan24

Hello !
I've made an webapp copy who's work in iOS 3-6 (For the moment),

Why did I have made that ?
The "mtmdev webapp" seems to be abandoned, and doesn't work on older devices due to a certificate problem (HTTPS not supported), so I decided to take the same design and make a version compatible with iOS 3.x-6.x devices, and add new applications

Did we can contribute to the project ?
Absolutely, my main source of IPAs is this forum, so you can contribute by posting your IPAs here (cracked or not) or on our discord which is available on the homepage

Wait, I don't see any ads ??
I hate ads, so I made it ads free !

Hello !
I've made an webapp copy who's work in iOS 3-6 (For the moment),

Why did I have made that ?
The "mtmdev webapp" seems to be abandoned, and doesn't work on older devices due to a certificate problem (HTTPS not supported), so I decided to take the same design and make a version compatible with iOS 3.x-6.x devices, and add new applications

Did we can contribute to the project ?
Absolutely, my main source of IPAs is this forum, so you can contribute by posting your IPAs here (cracked or not) or on our discord which is available on the homepage

Wait, I don't see any ads ??
I hate ads, so I made it ads free !

Nice! Also there's the disney story app that I remember :)
And joined your discord server!

Voxan24

is it coming back? whys it down?
Atm it’s down, and it coming back when I’ve time (it can be today or in 3 months) to redo my server setup.
For some reasons, it’s an old backup of it and idk if I made any update and add any more apps in it.

And why ? I don’t think is mendatory to explain why a free service is down but why not.
I just move from my old location to another one. Yes the website was hosted in my basement, in my Fiber connection.
But bad news, due to bad weather in Reinland Palatine (Germany) my basement has been flooded… the server just meet the water and don’t really love it.
So, I think I just take an server in a host provider for 12.- per years and host it in it.

The discord server has been deleted due to the ban of my old discord account.

So, now you know why it’s down :D

(PS: Ask why a service is down when it’s a unique person who’s managed it isn’t great and can be a bit disrespectful)