I want to archive the Roblox Mobile apps from 2011-2014.

Just like the insane journey of Nick Robinson, Brick, and Burrito archiving Dominos App feat. Hatsune Miku, I wish to archive these old versions of Roblox Mobile for years to come. If you have an old iOS device with one of these installed, it would be very nice if you sent them to me, as I can add them to a .zip of them.

Guys...we might have a lead. In my testing I found a version thing for ADowngrader that works on iOS 7. It's the oldest one still there. I only have a 6.1.6 device so can you guys try it? Reply and I'll put the version plist thing.

Nexus S

Guys...we might have a lead. In my testing I found a version thing for ADowngrader that works on iOS 7. It's the oldest one still there. I only have a 6.1.6 device so can you guys try it? Reply and I'll put the version plist thing.

I just recently jailbroke my iPad 2 with iOS 9.3.5 so I guess i can run it. Never heard of A Downgrader before but let the archival continue!

Yess

I have versions 1.0 and 2.1, not like they work.

Attachments

• ROBLOX_Mobile-v1.0-Yess-iOS3.1.3-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • ROBLOX-v2.1-Yess-iOS5.0-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
    74.5 MB · Views: 40

wizco

I just installed those version but theangryiosnerd can you tell me how you removed it on your 2016 thanks.