how to easy dump ipas from jailbroken device?

jcore

hello all! i want to get all these jailbroken apps (mostly music creation apps, a few games) that i got so long ago via installous, off this old ipod touch 2 so i can share with the community here but also get them up at "iOS ipa Collection" archive.org (i cant find most of these old apps anywhere so far). is there an easy way to dump the ipas from this ipod touch 2? its ios 4.2.1, fully jailbroken, and has cydia on it. i searched here in the forums and didn't find any tutorials immediately. im on windows and im no coder so any links to easy tutorials, simple software to use to do this easily, tips, etc etc. are greatly welcome! tyia!!

hello all! i want to get all these jailbroken apps (mostly music creation apps, a few games) that i got so long ago via installous, off this old ipod touch 2 so i can share with the community here but also get them up at "iOS ipa Collection" archive.org (i cant find most of these old apps anywhere so far). is there an easy way to dump the ipas from this ipod touch 2? its ios 4.2.1, fully jailbroken, and has cydia on it. i searched here in the forums and didn't find any tutorials immediately. im on windows and im no coder so any links to easy tutorials, simple software to use to do this easily, tips, etc etc. are greatly welcome! tyia!!
For dumping apps on iOS 4.2.1 use iMazing. If you get kAMDSendMessageError this is normal, it won't save your data progress