1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the north of Spain!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jedeitor, May 21, 2021.

1. jedeitor

jedeitor New Member

Hi, like many around here, I had an iPad 2 at 9.3.5 and it was pure garbage.

Opening any app was eternal, let alone playing it!

Luckily, I found a way to downgrade to 6.1.3 and it is another machine entirely. It moves very demanding 3D games with ease.

The problem, and the reason I found this site for, is that there aren't many of those great games of past times available. I was lucky to still have a folder lost in an old HDD with quite few old apps, and with my old account and some pages like this one I was able to recover lots of old gems.

And of course I want to share some of them. I finally got to understand how to make Rasticrac work, and I am slowly cracking all my apps to bring them here.

I also have the secret hope that somebody someday finds a way to hack games like GODFINGER, that I loved back in the day, and that, despite I have every single version that came out, is now unplayable, as it forces you to log into an extint service (PLUS+). Since you can't log in, you can't play the game. But I hope there is a way to make the game skip the log screen and be finally playable. Who knows.

2. IronManFan420

IronManFan420 Member

my iapd 2 runned like a normal device on ios 9.3.5, so i kept the ios version