Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD (iPad)

RockmanKB

I have all the ipa files to every other fast and furious game, but I had no idea there was an HD/iPad version of fast 5 -_-....

Does anybody have this .ipa? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks guys!

RockmanKB

Figured if anyone had a lead, it'd be you!

Good looking out sir, whether you find it or not, I really appreciate you taking the time to look!

RockmanKB

Just been able to sit down and try to install it and there's a small problem It isn't cracked, so I can't get it to run =(

RockmanKB

Thanks for coming through again, Nagy!

I got this setup with blutrol to use a ps3 controller on the game and now having the HD version with an hdmi out adapter on my ipad2 makes this perfect!

NagyAttilaORG

Thanks for coming through again, Nagy!

I got this setup with blutrol to use a ps3 controller on the game and now having the HD version with an hdmi out adapter on my ipad2 makes this perfect!

You are welcome!

That setup is awesome, I didn’t know the Blutrol until now. Very nice tweak pal.

RockmanKB

Sorry for late reply, I was busy all week, but yeah - Blutrol is great!

I use it to play lots of iOS apps on my tv through the hdmi ( since the old 30-pin to hdmi is the only way to play iOS games on your tv with zero lag, as the lightning to hdmi introduces a fair amount, and air play even more!), and it turns my iPhone and iPad into a mini console to play lots of "exclusive" games that were only on mobile!