Partially Working Can You Escape

Yess

1.0.1 works for me on iOS 6.1.3 but 2.0.0 crashes on startup (maybe only works on later versions?)

Attachments

• Can You Escape-v1.0.1-Yess-iOS4.3-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
    41.4 MB · Views: 11
  • Can You Escape-v2.0.0-Yess-iOS6.0-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
    46.3 MB · Views: 9

OriginaliOS6User

1.0.1 works for me on iOS 6.1.3 but 2.0.0 crashes on startup (maybe only works on later versions?)
Hello, How did you find the ipa's for can you escape? because before this date you tried to downgrade this to 2.0 or 1.0 from purchased screen and it says item not available and do you know why? because i found out that when i attempt this on ios 6 and it won't download and i finally found out that old versions of this app like 1.0 2.0 last compatible for ios 6 is no longer available for download. (already confirmed) right?

Yess

Hello, How did you find the ipa's for can you escape? because before this date you tried to downgrade this to 2.0 or 1.0 from purchased screen and it says item not available and do you know why? because i found out that when i attempt this on ios 6 and it won't download and i finally found out that old versions of this app like 1.0 2.0 last compatible for ios 6 is no longer available for download. (already confirmed) right?
The reason it says “this item is no longer available” is because they removed all the pre-v3.0 ones from being downloaded normally, luckily I managed to find a trick that allows for older app versions like these to be downloaded. And it was because of this game funnily enough