Can someone Downgrade to Angry Birds Lite 1.2.0?

Copy

i have the game on my apple id but it only shows up in my purchase history and not in my purchased list, so the game is not downloadable
1653347573055.png
this is how it shows up in my purchase history (not my image, i found it on reddit)
i dont have any hidden apps in my purchased list

Alex iOS 7

i have the game on my apple id but it only shows up in my purchase history and not in my purchased list, so the game is not downloadable
View attachment 1859
this is how it shows up in my purchase history (not my image, i found it on reddit)
It was not listed because of iOS 10 and below apps losing support

Copy

If people want to download old apps in the future, they can’t since obsolete apps on their Apple ID will be unlisted in the future.
i think they might mean removing 32 bit apps that are still listed for sale on the app store and not removing the apps from purchased

Yess

If people want to download old apps in the future, they can’t since obsolete apps on their Apple ID will be unlisted in the future.
They would still be in your purchased, like how you can still see angry birds free despite it not supporting iOS 11+

View attachment 1859
well guess what I finally got angry birds lite downloadable on my device via imazing but I can’t downgrade the app

D

Deleted member 6847

It was not listed because of iOS 10 and below apps losing support
Actually, it’s because the developer (Clickgamer) removed all their games and vanished from the App Store

Your reason seems to translate to this:

”old app (intact developer) has grayed-out download button on ios 11 and up”

Actually, it’s because the developer (Clickgamer) removed all their games and vanished from the App Store

Your reason seems to translate to this:

”old app (intact developer) has grayed-out download button on ios 11 and up”
Yeah. If the game was unlisted, you can previously download it. But since it was completely removed, you cannot download it anymore. Unless if you use the trick.