Partially Working YouTube for iOS 4.3, 5.x, and 6.x

NukiDuki

On my 3GS i just get 'Tap to retry' and it never loads

Signed in, or as guest

Is there a working link for ios 6.1.6 on iPhone 3Gs?

This may or may not work on 6.1.6, tested on 6.1.3!
Get newest compatible youtube for iOS 6 from appstore, install TubeFixer, GSignInFix, make sure in youtube info.plist CFBundleShortVersionString = CFBundleVersion = 15.47.3
If it doesn't work first try come back to it some time later and check, it worked for my 6.1.3 iPhone 4s.

Ad3s12

This may or may not work on 6.1.6, tested on 6.1.3!
Get newest compatible youtube for iOS 6 from appstore, install TubeFixer, GSignInFix, make sure in youtube info.plist CFBundleShortVersionString = CFBundleVersion = 15.47.3
If it doesn't work first try come back to it some time later and check, it worked for my 6.1.3 iPhone 4s.
And install YoutubeNoAd

av709

Same problem here
YoutubeNoAd by Linus Yang will solve the crashing. If you search Reddit for it you'll find it.

Only issue is the layout is quite messed up since version spoofing became mandatory last year to restore any functionality.

aqiz

YoutubeNoAd by Linus Yang will solve the crashing. If you search Reddit for it you'll find it.

Only issue is the layout is quite messed up since version spoofing became mandatory last year to restore any functionality.

I will install YoutubeNoAd. Thank you.

sergc4

install ipa and patch.Successful login in to youtube,next i have error in app "error dowload" i think youtube dead.