Wrestlefest HD for Ipad

RockmanKB

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had the HD (for iPad only) version of WWE Wrestlefest. I found some links for it on appcake, but they're all dead.

I have the iphone/ipod version and it works fine, but looks bad blown up on the ipad. So I was hoping somebody here could hook me up with the ipad version.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me!

Last edited:

RockmanKB

You are amazing! This is yet another time you came through with something I ouldn't find anywhere else!

Thanks so much for this! Also, the iPhone version of Wrestlefest that I currently have is 1.07 which has a way larger roster than 1.01.

I know you uploaded what you have, but since you apparently have magic powers lol, I just wanted to ask if you could keep an eye out for a later version for Wrestlefest HD? I'm going to keep looking myself, obviously, but I figured I'd ask here and save making a whole new request thread.

Yet again, thanks so much! You are definitely a reason this whole ipa preservation community is so damn awesome!

NagyAttilaORG

Thank you pal!
I tried to find newer version of the HD WrestleFest, but my magic sources are empty sadly. Maybe one time that latest version will appear here or somewhere. Hopefully. :)

Yes, the IPA collector community is awesome, but could be better. This forum can be bigger, but we will keep alive with the games, IPA's too.