Webapp solution (temporary) for iPhoneOS 3.x

SynergyUX

Hi @Anbar48 and @Cipher, you can access the webapp page on the momentum forums using the opera mini web browser on iPhoneOS 3.x. Perhaps you can use that information to bring out some iPhoneOS 3.x apps?

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Hi @Anbar48 and @Cipher, you can access the webapp page on the momentum forums using the opera mini web browser on iPhoneOS 3.x. Perhaps you can use that information to bring out some iPhoneOS 3.x apps?
This is good to hear. Do you know if the app install still functions in the Opera Mini browser? The reason that the webapp doesn't work in iOS 4 or below is because iOS 4 doesn't seem to function with our SSL certificate. I don't know how to disable the the SSL cert for a specific webpage, and don't want to disable it for the whole site.

SynergyUX

This is good to hear. Do you know if the app install still functions in the Opera Mini browser? The reason that the webapp doesn't work in iOS 4 or below is because iOS 4 doesn't seem to function with our SSL certificate. I don't know how to disable the the SSL cert for a specific webpage, and don't want to disable it for the whole site.
Can you please give me an iPhoneOS 3.x app to test on the webpage? I'm not sure if the iOS 4 ones will install and I don't wanna break something.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Can you please give me an iPhoneOS 3.x app to test on the webpage? I'm not sure if the iOS 4 ones will install and I don't wanna break something.
Go to /webapp/applist3.html and it's the in progress page for iOS 3 apps. To make it I cloned the iOS 6 apps and I'm in the process of editing the page, but the first 3 apps are iOS 3, but the remaining ones are just from the iOS 6 page

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Maybe move the webapp to a subdomain?
Oh, I hadn't thought of this before. I'm gonna go try to set this up, and it'll be at webapp.mtmdev.org in an hour or so (probably). Thanks for the idea, this should work