Uncracked apps

Baldi’s Basics in Education - (Version V1.3.2) by Ilya Korchagin (Uncracked and Non-working because it’s for iOS 8)

Alex iOS 7

Baldi’s Basics in Education - (Version V1.3.2) by Ilya Korchagin (Uncracked and Non-working because it’s for iOS 8)

it could if i bypass one of ur uncracked ipa for ios 6 then update it to ios 9.3.5 my ipad 2

Alex iOS 7

Find an uncracked .ipa of the same Apple ID compatible with iOS 6 so I can use Baldi’s basics on iOS 8 and 9

Ninjaaa

When I try running iTunes 12.6.5.3 (64-bit version) on my computer, I get the error message saying that "This version of iTunes has not been correctly configured.", When I repair iTunes 12.6.5.3 (64-bit version), I get the same error message.

When I try running iTunes 12.6.5.3 (64-bit version) on my computer, I get the error message saying that "This version of iTunes has not been correctly configured.", When I repair iTunes 12.6.5.3 (64-bit version), I get the same error message.
that error prob happened to me in 2021 too