(TESTED) Ants

AshtonGamer

Throwback time!
Where are you getting this from lol. I found a archive of some of them on the wayback machine but I had to go to the makers website to get them because the ftp or whatever download system wasn't working. This was one of the ones I couldn't download lol

SynergyUX

AshtonGamer

Yes lol I just saw the Reddit post. Seems like iPhone.exploit.org is the only really one that works good. At least when I was actually trying to download the files from the homepage it didn't work and it would just redirect me to a non existent page but exploit.org woo that's has tons of urls backed up.

AshtonGamer

Yes lol I just saw the Reddit post. Seems like iPhone.exploit.org is the only really one that works good. At least when I was actually trying to download the files from the homepage it didn't work and it would just redirect me to a non existent page but exploit.org woo that's has tons of urls backed up.
Also tried putting the .app into a ipa file. Didn't work said invalid IPA. Then just put the app in the applications folder. It showed up but when I click on it would do the thing where it flashes the title screen for a brief second and then closes. This is on ios 6. I wonder if there is a way to run these on newer ios versions.....

SynergyUX

Yea, that's the only one that has a lot archived; tho if I can't find anything there, I'd try the others :)