Working (Unverified) Some Random .deb Apps and Tweaks

SynergyUX

Prelude/

All working on iPhoneOS 3.1.3
DO NOT install if not on iPhoneOS 3.0 → iPhoneOS 3.2 except for IPA Installer, DO NOT install on iPhoneOS 3.x.x, but install on iOS 5 → iOS 7.

Tweak Descriptions/

Set Wallpaper: Set your home screen and SMS wallpaper, after you install, you can go to your wallpaper settings and two ⓘ's will appear. Click the left to set your SMS background and click the right to set your home screen background.
Appsync: After you install this tweak, you can use iFunBox to install .ipa files
SBsettings: Enable battery percentage and have a quick access toggle that can help you quickly lock your screen, reboot your phone, shut your phone down, and put it into safe mode. Please note that Respring doesn't work.
Flashlight: Turn your phone screen into a flashlight with no set brightness restrictions by Apple
Cycorder: Record high FPS video (at the time), with no FPS restrictions set for normal App Store apps
A2DPEnabler: Stream music to your earphones, but for some reason, the reboot to install profile doesn't work
MobileTerminal: A terminal client for your legacy device; if you're a user (not developer), I recommend you use it to respring your device. Just type respring and it should work after a few tries/reboots. If you're a developer, you already know this, but to get full root access you type su, and then you type alpine as the password. To change this, you type cd, then passwd. Then, you enter your new root password twice.
IPAInstaller: The only tweak/app I decided to throw in that doesn't support iPhoneOS 3.1.3; this tweak can be used to directly install .ipa files to your device without the need of a computer. Requires iOS 5+, Appsync Unified, and Apple File Conduit "2".

Guide on How to Install/

I provided these .deb files for 2 main reasons;
1. Ease of Access;
2. Cydia is not working on iPhoneOS 3.1.3 devices.

Personally, these are the tweaks I use on my daily driver (yes, the original iPhone :D, cuz I just need Reddit, as I mainly use my iPad and MacBook), and I'm happy to share them with you :)

Now, If you're unsure about how to install .deb files to your iPhone with just a computer and Apple File Conduit, I'll explain it in 3 easy steps that even a dog can follow :D

Note that all folder names are case sensitive.

1. Navigate to Device→var→root→Media, and create a folder named Cydia. If it's already there, open it.
2. Inside the folder Cydia, create a folder named AutoInstall. Again, if it's already there, open it.
3. Place your .deb tweak inside the AutoInstall folder and reboot, not respring.

Your tweak should now appear on the home screen as an app or its settings should take place on tweaks such as Appsync :)

Notes/

You can follow this method to install the .deb file, but if you're looking for a temporary solution to fixing Cydia on iPhoneOS 3.1.3 devices, head over to | www.reddit.com/r/LegacyJailbreak | i.reddit.com/r/LegacyJailbreak | old.reddit.com/r/LegacyJailbreak | for my tutorial :)

Attachments

• setwallpaper3_2.3.deb
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
  • appsync31-1.0.1.deb
    289.6 KB · Views: 21
  • sbsettings_6.0.5-1.deb
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • flashlight_2.6.deb
    22.1 KB · Views: 14
  • cycorder_0.9-6_iphoneos-arm.deb
    773.9 KB · Views: 15
  • me.dmytro.a2dp.enabler_1.3_iphoneos-arm.deb