"Sam's Remote", an app from 2009 from the producers of iCarly

Nexus S

Been watching some iCarly on Netflix lately and I was just recently reading the Wikipedia article then i saw this section saying:

"On December 4, 2009, an app was released for iPhone and iPod touch titled "Sam's Remote", consisting of an interactive version of the remote Sam uses on live casts of iCarly in the show, where one pushes different buttons and they make silly sound effects. Available through the iTunes App Store for $0.99 download."

Would it still be piracy to share a IPA file of a now long gone app that used to be on the App Store? If so, then ignore this thread. It would be cool to have this app on my old iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.3. Any help is appreciated.

Alex iOS 7

Been watching some iCarly on Netflix lately and I was just recently reading the Wikipedia article then i saw this section saying:

"On December 4, 2009, an app was released for iPhone and iPod touch titled "Sam's Remote", consisting of an interactive version of the remote Sam uses on live casts of iCarly in the show, where one pushes different buttons and they make silly sound effects. Available through the iTunes App Store for $0.99 download."

Would it still be piracy to share a IPA file of a now long gone app that used to be on the App Store? If so, then ignore this thread. It would be cool to have this app on my old iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.3. Any help is appreciated.