Request: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

liveactionhero

I would prefer a version compatible with ios 6. But any version of this app would be fine. I cannot find an ipa file of this app anywhere.

LuckyPower

liveactionhero

Heya guys, Ive been working hard getting this game working and recently released it to the Internet Archive

Better late than never! Enjoy :)

https://archive.org/details/tffencore
Omg thank you so much! I didnt have the opportunity to download this when it was available on the app store and then it was taken down. I looked for awhile on the Internet and couldnt find much about it so I thought it was gone forever. Thank you for preserving this awesome game.

LuckyPower

hi there - firs up many thanks for your efforts! However I can't seem to get this to work. I install the app but can't find the Documents/0002 folder or it's contents.Any ideas?
aww thanks :)
I've tested on a bunch of different devices/iOS and sometimes the app folder is in a different place!

On my iPad 2 it was in var/mobile/Applications/xxxxxxxx-xxxx
Im not sure if there are other possible paths...

But if you still cant find it, 3uTools has a PC file explorer that has shortcuts to apps
So if you go: >Applications (User) >TFF
It will show you exactly what the path is for your device!
Then you can continue changing permissions so the game doesnt softlock like in the guide

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll update the guide shortly so others dont get stuck here haha
Hope this helps and you can enjoy the game <3

liveactionhero

hi there - firs up many thanks for your efforts! However I can't seem to get this to work. I install the app but can't find the Documents/0002 folder or it's contents.Any ideas?
I couldnt get it to work at first either. I installed the ipa using an old version of itunes but when i would look in the app's files on my phone, Documents/0002 would not show up until i already launched the app, and by then, the file ownership was already set. When i installed the app using 3utools, i was able to find the documents/0002 so i recommend using 3utools to install the ipa instead of itunes.