(Request) The Oregon Trail for iPad, HD

NagyAttilaORG

Hello guys!

Has someone got the Oregon Trail iPad version? There is only one version, 1.0.0.
I hope so, I didn't found anywhere.
Thank you!

Programm4r490

Sadly, I have found nothing. Sad, it has been lost in the internet.
The closest I have gotten so far is the DSiWare Version, which seems to be the same, except on a DS. I may have a lead, I found an account that still has it credited, and I have access to the account. I will try and get it and crack the IPA.

Programm4r490

The closest I have gotten so far is the DSiWare Version, which seems to be the same, except on a DS. I may have a lead, I found an account that still has it credited, and I have access to the account. I will try and get it and crack the IPA.
Update: I have the IPA, but ir refuses to crack on either my iPad on 5.1.1 or my iPod on 6.1.6 Anybody know why? The error is RastDecrypted Failed (9on9=137)

Programm4r490

How did you crack the ipa? I am getting the exact same error.
I was trying to install an IPA downloaded from old iTunes, then crack it. I ended up just logging into the main account instead of the Family Sharing and downloading it there. Cracked with Rasticrac first try after that.

NagyAttilaORG

Thank you Programm4r, but this is the iPhone version not the dedicated iPad version sadly.
Your version is running great, there is no crash at all.