Working (Unverified) Puffin Browser Pro v4.7.3

EducatedAlloy

2020_10_21_17_17_IMG_0037.PNG 2020_10_21_17_18_IMG_0038.PNG 2020_10_21_17_18_IMG_0039.PNG

DISCLAIMER: Puffin Cloud Browser is NOT a web browser.

Puffin Cloud Browser is the client app that accesses the cloud server which runs the web browser. The Puffin client app and the Puffin cloud server do not communicate in HTTP protocol and the data exchange is not in HTML format. The Puffin client app is like the remote desktop client and the Puffin cloud server is like the remote desktop server. Puffin Cloud Browser gives the audience the illusion of a web browser but it is not, in reality, a web browser. Puffin Cloud Browser can only "display" the web content rendered on the cloud servers but can't "render" the web content itself on the client devices.

==== Differentiating Features ====

* Browser Isolation
* Cloud Acceleration
* Data Saving
* Download to Cloud
* Flash Game
* Full Desktop Mode
* Internet Access Protection
* Virtual Gamepad/Mouse/Trackpad

==== Important Limitations ====

* Only works on websites that are publicly accessible from the US
-- Does not work for private IP, corporate Intranet, and geo-restricted websites
* Only works in countries that are not excessive in censorship
-- Does not work in China and Saudi Arabia
* For some websites, Puffin server IP addresses need to be white-listed
-- Puffin can bring an excessive load to some websites

Compatability:Requires iOS 6.0 or later.Requires iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch

Attachments

• Puffin Browser Pro v4.7.3.ipa
    25.2 MB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:

hckromcatomb

Working on iPhone 4S with 6.1.3! I thought it stopped working a while ago, glad to see it's still available.

Last edited:

Hakan

free one stopped working but this one works! thanks so much. now i can surf on my legacy iDevice :cool:

iOS6model25a

Works perfectly. The one from the webapp stopped working a few years ago and redirected to the puffin website. This is an excellent replacement.

Blizz

View attachment 927 View attachment 928 View attachment 929

DISCLAIMER: Puffin Cloud Browser is NOT a web browser.

Puffin Cloud Browser is the client app that accesses the cloud server which runs the web browser. The Puffin client app and the Puffin cloud server do not communicate in HTTP protocol and the data exchange is not in HTML format. The Puffin client app is like the remote desktop client and the Puffin cloud server is like the remote desktop server. Puffin Cloud Browser gives the audience the illusion of a web browser but it is not, in reality, a web browser. Puffin Cloud Browser can only "display" the web content rendered on the cloud servers but can't "render" the web content itself on the client devices.

==== Differentiating Features ====

* Browser Isolation
* Cloud Acceleration
* Data Saving
* Download to Cloud
* Flash Game
* Full Desktop Mode
* Internet Access Protection
* Virtual Gamepad/Mouse/Trackpad

==== Important Limitations ====

* Only works on websites that are publicly accessible from the US
-- Does not work for private IP, corporate Intranet, and geo-restricted websites
* Only works in countries that are not excessive in censorship
-- Does not work in China and Saudi Arabia
* For some websites, Puffin server IP addresses need to be white-listed
-- Puffin can bring an excessive load to some websites

Compatability:Requires iOS 6.0 or later.Requires iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch
I want to know how to install this app..

Every time I click on the attachment it says: safari can't download this file or something of that sort.. Please help me out