pls help me with this

D

Deleted member 9884

try deleting some of your apps, or restart the device. what iOS version are you trying to dualboot? if it's iOS 10 then try dualbooting a lighter iOS release like iOS 9, 8 or 7 as the iPad Air can go as low as those 3 versions

Azi ipa fan

try deleting some of your apps, or restart the device. what iOS version are you trying to dualboot? if it's iOS 10 then try dualbooting a lighter iOS release like iOS 9, 8 or 7 as the iPad Air can go as low as those 3 versions
I did all of my apps are gone I even tried to delete parts installed on Cydia and still doesn't have enough space

I'm trying to delete the Other section but there is nothing there to delete and now there's no way for me to delete that space

That's why I need help with this

D

Deleted member 9884

I did all of my apps are gone I even tried to delete parts installed on Cydia and still doesn't have enough space

I'm trying to delete the Other section but there is nothing there to delete and now there's no way for me to delete that space

That's why I need help with this
I have a feeling the device has to be completely factory reset to remove all used data. I think the iPad Air just sucks for dualbooting. especially the 16GB models, try using a 32 or 64GB device with iOS 12. you can also try using this iOS 10 downgrade tutorial by Hugh Jeffreys if you have MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

Azi ipa fan

I have a feeling the device has to be completely factory reset to remove all used data. I think the iPad Air just sucks for dualbooting. especially the 16GB models, try using a 32 or 64GB device with iOS 12. you can also try using this iOS 10 downgrade tutorial by Hugh Jeffreys if you have MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
and......now I just realized my old apple id was on that and I don't know what it is so now I have a apple id lock

and I thought I deleted that

D

Deleted member 9884

and......now I just realized my old apple id was on that and I don't know what it is so now I have a apple id lock

and I thought I deleted that
try going through your old apple IDs? or send Apple the proof of purchase if you stlll kept it.

Last edited by a moderator: