Old/Deleted Talking Friends Apps

U know dat u need 2 tell him yes on cracking the gina ipad ipas and if u dont say yes then i will tell him 2 crack dem and send him the link
Den after dat U! U! Have 2 tell him 2 crack the gina old versions 4 the iphone and if u dont tell him den i will tell him and i will FORCE HIM!
Oh if you do that then i'll *flight control* you too.

cxdddddddddddd

hi im on ios 8 but i have all of the old talking friends games like version 1.0 lol, but anyways i was wondering if anybody has TF cartoons/talking friends cartoons. any other version than 1.0 please the cartroons on version 1.0 crash when u click on it

hi im on ios 8 but i have all of the old talking friends games like version 1.0 lol, but anyways i was wondering if anybody has TF cartoons/talking friends cartoons. any other version than 1.0 please the cartroons on version 1.0 crash when u click on it
It doesent support iOS 8 and iOS 9, that’s why outfit7 deleted the app.

wizco

We have Tf cartoons that does not crash