Neighbor’s Dark Riddle 1.0

JadenMoose21

Dark Riddle is a Hello Neighbor knock off that came out in 2018 for Android and IOS. The Android 1.0 is found but the IOS version, which I played with, is lost media. Dark Riddle changed the appearance of the neighbor countless times due to Tinybuild’s copyright strikes, same as the Baldi’s Education 3D School thing that was found months ago. Can you please find 1.0 of Dark Riddle via downgrading since any IPAs are gone? Can you use a jailbreak to downgrade to 1.0?

Dark Riddle is a Hello Neighbor knock off that came out in 2018 for Android and IOS. The Android 1.0 is found but the IOS version, which I played with, is lost media. Dark Riddle changed the appearance of the neighbor countless times due to Tinybuild’s copyright strikes, same as the Baldi’s Education 3D School thing that was found months ago. Can you please find 1.0 of Dark Riddle via downgrading since any IPAs are gone? Can you use a jailbreak to downgrade to 1.0?
Was it on your purchases? or is it hidden

JadenMoose21

It originally had an iOS version, but it's like the Baldi's Education in school 3D knockoff. It originally had the original neighbor's design, and later changed thanks to TinyBuild's copyright strikes. The IPA must be found. The APK for the android one is found.

ConnorF9491

I found it. every version

ConnorF9491

I found it. every version
Every single one

ConnorF9491

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t2yCGR5iz6Hz49qjqIhrN6eJmaITjGS0?usp=sharing every version of the game