Negative Nimbus

NagyAttilaORG

482460761_1280x720.jpg

This game is lost on the internet, I have found a chinese website but I can't register on it.

So the game was so cute and lovely. I looking for an IPA file for it. Hope someone has a copy.

Description
Negative Nimbus is a wonderfully odd iOS game featuring original characters, intuitive gameplay, and an oh-so-negative little rain cloud.

**Winner**
-Best Visuals, Boston Festival of Indie Games 2012

"Negative Nimbus is an extremely cute and fun game, with adorable graphics and charming music." - App Advice

"Amazingly cute and unexpectedly creative" - Cult of Mac

"Negative Nimbus delivers a level of originality and charm that is sure to pique anyone’s interest." - Blast Magazine

Help guide Nimbus the curmudgeonly rain cloud through the various worlds of Sunnyland, raining down on all the flowers (they love it!) while trying to keep all of Sunnyland’s other inhabitants dry (they hate rain!). Along the way, players will unlock achievements, comics, new accessories, and meet all of the friendly folk of Sunnyland.

-5 beautifully designed worlds to unlock
-Simple and intuitive tap-and-swipe gameplay
-Unlockable achievements, comics, and hats!
-Tons of challenging levels
-Dozens of animated characters
-Wonderfully original score
-Optimized for retina display

123qwet

bbs.xiawai.com
Are you talking about this? Unfortunately, this forum has been inaccessible for a long time

123qwet

I suggest you contact the official staff and their website can still be browsed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0218_151524.png
    Screenshot_2021_0218_151524.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 13

NagyAttilaORG

I have tried it, but the mailboxes are down, only at cloudkit can write a mail but still no response. Maybe one time. Maybe. :)

Back then I bought this game but there is not available in the purchases tab. So I can't download it and crack with Clutch sadly.

Thank you anyway.

Last edited: