MacOSX software to manage iDevices?

NukiDuki

Hello,
I have been bamboozled. iFunbox 1.8 and 1.5 from i-funbox.com don't work when installing IPAs on an iPhone 4s 6.1.3, it just returns Error# e8000067.
So if anyone would be willing to point me to a link that hosts a fully working ifunbox (64bit for Catalina), or share me their copy, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Hello,
I have been bamboozled. iFunbox 1.8 and 1.5 from i-funbox.com don't work when installing IPAs on an iPhone 4s 6.1.3, it just returns Error# e8000067.
So if anyone would be willing to point me to a link that hosts a fully working ifunbox (64bit for Catalina), or share me their copy, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
FWIW, a lot of legacy tools don't work right on Catalina and Big Sur. It might be worth it to make a second partition and install Yosemite or Mavericks or El Capitan (depending on which year your Mac is)

NukiDuki

FWIW, a lot of legacy tools don't work right on Catalina and Big Sur. It might be worth it to make a second partition and install Yosemite or Mavericks or El Capitan (depending on which year your Mac is)
Yeah, downgraded to Mojave, but iFunbox still doesn't work properly. Maybe I need to install AFC2. But for now I just use CyberDuck and ssh into the device, install things with IPA Installer tweak.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Yeah, downgraded to Mojave, but iFunbox still doesn't work properly. Maybe I need to install AFC2. But for now I just use CyberDuck and ssh into the device, install things with IPA Installer tweak.
Yeah, that's not a bad way to do it. I'm pretty sure you do need AFC2 to use iFunbox though