Looking for some legacy 32-bit IPA games

thalyy

Does anyone have any of these and would be so kind to share them with me?

1-Bit Ninja Remix Rush
Ama-Hina
Angry Piggy
Arcade Jumper
Delivery Boy Adventure
Frenzy Pop
Ghost Puzzle
Heavy Sword
Kart Racing Fever
Nickelodeon All Stars Tennis
Rabi-Run
Wacoon Jump

I have scoured the internet and multiple web archive ipa collections for any of these, but never had any luck.

Last edited:

thalyy

Thank you so so much!!! Do you have other obscure old ios games? If you have an archive I would love to check it out, here's the complete list of the ones I am looking for (except for the ones I had already mentioned in my original post) in case you have any of them :)

Adventure Time Treasure Fetch
Angry Bomb 2
Capcom Arcade
Cave Run
Doodle Kirby
Duck Hunting (
)
FairyTale Fishing
Fish Bowl Racer
Fish Bowl Roll
Flappy Jump (
)
Fly Catbug Fly!
Grand Trash Auto
Groove Catch
Jack B. Nimble
Magical Drop Touch
Mandrake Girls
Meatstroke
Miner 2049er
Miracle Fly
NitroMan
Pac-Man Dash
Pac Man Maker
Pac-Man Hats
Pac-Man Note
Pixel Puppy
Planet Work
Pug’s Quest
Rod-Land
Shadow escape
Sheep Stacker
Snip and Chu
Space Dog Run
Space Junk
Super Heavy Sword (full version)
Super Bunny Land
Super Daddio
Super Magbi
Texting of the Bread
TravelShooting JP
Vanquisher: Global Meltdown
Wawa Land
Woah Dave
Wonderputt
iElektronika
iJumpman

thalyy

I will do my best to help you find them, and I also hope to receive your help View attachment 2501

View attachment 2500

I looked through a ton of archives yesterday and unfortunately the only one I could find from your list was Rat Fishing HD

I'm really sorry I couldn't find any others, I was able to find some SD versions of a couple of these but, not the HD. :/

I'm really thankful for your help in finding some of the ones I was looking for, specially Wacoon Jump, that was one of my most wanted ones for some time. I will try looking at some more archives after work and see if I can find any of the games/apps you are looking for.

Bruce520

I looked through a ton of archives yesterday and unfortunately the only one I could find from your list was Rat Fishing HD

I'm really sorry I couldn't find any others, I was able to find some SD versions of a couple of these but, not the HD. :/

I'm really thankful for your help in finding some of the ones I was looking for, specially Wacoon Jump, that was one of my most wanted ones for some time. I will try looking at some more archives after work and see if I can find any of the games/apps you are looking for.
I have this version

Bruce520

The archives don't have these games

Bruce520

Thank you so so much!!! Do you have other obscure old ios games? If you have an archive I would love to check it out, here's the complete list of the ones I am looking for (except for the ones I had already mentioned in my original post) in case you have any of them :)

Adventure Time Treasure Fetch
Angry Bomb 2
Capcom Arcade
Cave Run
Doodle Kirby
Duck Hunting (
)
FairyTale Fishing
Fish Bowl Racer
Fish Bowl Roll
Flappy Jump (
)
Fly Catbug Fly!
Grand Trash Auto
Groove Catch
Jack B. Nimble
Magical Drop Touch
Mandrake Girls
Meatstroke
Miner 2049er
Miracle Fly
NitroMan
Pac-Man Dash
Pac Man Maker
Pac-Man Hats
Pac-Man Note
Pixel Puppy
Planet Work
Pug’s Quest
Rod-Land
Shadow escape
Sheep Stacker
Snip and Chu
Space Dog Run
Space Junk
Super Heavy Sword (full version)
Super Bunny Land
Super Daddio
Super Magbi
Texting of the Bread
TravelShooting JP
Vanquisher: Global Meltdown
Wawa Land
Woah Dave
Wonderputt
iElektronika
iJumpman
I found some games

Bruce520

Treasure Fetch - Adventure Time,Cave Run,flappy jump,Fly Catbug Fly!,NitroMan,Planet Work,Magical Drop Touch,Pug’s Quest,PAC-MAN Maker,Space Dog Run,Super Heavy Sword,Vanquisher:Global Meltdown - Shooting games 3D

thalyy

Treasure Fetch - Adventure Time,Cave Run,flappy jump,Fly Catbug Fly!,NitroMan,Planet Work,Magical Drop Touch,Pug’s Quest,PAC-MAN Maker,Space Dog Run,Super Heavy Sword,Vanquisher:Global Meltdown - Shooting games 3D
I really appreciate you helping me find these. I have an ipa of Magical Drop Touch and Super Heavy Sword, Magical Drop Touch for some reason crashes as soon as I try to start a game, it is fine on the menus but not in-game, Super Heavy Sword, I think I may have a demo, or maybe the game had in-app purchases that stopped working? The version I have only has the first world. Capcom Arcade asks for authentication and I tried using the lock screen trick but, didn't work.

thalyy

If it were possible for you to send me the ipas for these other games, I would greatly appreciate it. :)