Working (Unverified) Little Uzu 1.0.1

yazan a.

Little Uzu (Version 1.0.1)

Download link
Mega.NZ Mirror

Mediafire.com Mirror

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Entertainment
Released: September 29, 2010
By: Colordodge Labs

Price: used to be 0.99$

Description

Little Uzu for the iPhone/iPod Touch is based on the the award winning Uzu for the iPad. A re-imagined control scheme allows for Little Uzu to have all the fun and complexity of Uzu for the iPad, but in a smaller space. Little Uzu has most of the animation modes from Uzu along with 3 brand new modes exclusive to the iPhone/iPod Touch!

What's new in Version 1.0.1
Retina Display Support
iOS 4.1 Tested
Added 1,500 particles for iPhone 4 and Gen 4 iPod Touch.
Added 1,000 particles for 3Gs and Gen 3 iPod Touch.
Optimized particle count for older devices.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot

Little+Uzu+IPA+1.0.1.jpg

Tested on
iPhone 3GS / iOS 6.1.6

Result
Working

The game is already cracked, so no need to manually crack it by yourself using Rasticrac or Clutch!

Feel free to ask me anything below!

Last edited:

yazan a.

Do you have the iPad version?

greetings!!!! excuses for being late as it's been forever since i've last logged in into my account due to apathy
unfortunately i do not have the application archive for the 'Uzu' version that you've mentioned.
i'm also not sure if someone else has it either :/

eitherway, i hope it's understandable :)

thanks and best regards!!