Jurassic park builder

brothisiscool

Last year jurassic park builder's servers went offline for good, making the latest version unplayable, but back in like 2012 and for a while afterwards, i remember a "play as guest" option that allowed for playing without internet. im looking for that version. i have an ipad mini with ios 6.1.3

edit: ipa file has been found, does anyone have some local save files? looking for the folders documents, Library, temp. some of these files contain your UDID you may want to remove that before sharing

Last edited:

brothisiscool

i think this is the right version thanks, but when i click "play as guest" it wants to connect to the servers which of course no longer exists
would you or anyone else here happen to have some local save files? should be in the app's documents/library folder, maybe even temp

some of the files appear to contain your udid so you may want to remove that before sharing the files

jcags

Sorry, I downloaded this from a russian site long ago. But the official forums seem to be up. Maybe you can ask for save files there.