iPad 1st Generation ( Project)

ohkayyrayan

Hey you guys I just joined. I'm currently working on adding old games and apps to my iPad 1st Gen. I've already sourced tons of games and apps. Right now I literally have around 200GB of iPad Games so if anyone needs the links and stuff I'd be happy to help. I still am looking for some classic old titles and stuff so if anyone has games Like Papa's freezeria and other titles do let me know.

SKCro

Hiya! Welcome to MTMDev! Do you by any chance have any games that will work with an iPhone/iPod touch? I am trying to find at least Angry Birds (and maybe SCRABBLE) for my 2nd gen iPod touch. It probably won't run either game (lol) but if you happen to have an iPhone/iPod touch version of anything, let me know, thanks! :D

ohkayyrayan

Hiya! Welcome to MTMDev! Do you by any chance have any games that will work with an iPhone/iPod touch? I am trying to find at least Angry Birds (and maybe SCRABBLE) for my 2nd gen iPod touch. It probably won't run either game (lol) but if you happen to have an iPhone/iPod touch version of anything, let me know, thanks! :D

I Haven't tested it yet but here is a link to All the Angry Birds Versions
https://archive.org/download/all-angry-birds-versions/Angry Birds all versions/
If it works do let me know

Did you have any of the following that you've purchased?
Angry Birds Classic HD
Angry Birds Classic HD Free
Angry Birds Seasons HD
Angry Birds Rio HD
Angry Birds Space HD
Angry Birds Space HD Free
Bad Piggies HD
Bad Piggies HD Free
Angry Birds Star Wars HD
Angry Birds Star Wars HD Free