I need help finding old versions these games

Luka tv

I'm almost done getting every .ipa from my list for my iPod Touch 4g and there are some games that I could not find like Dr. Driving, Eboy Fix Pix, Flight Control, Groove Coaster, Hoggy, Killer Bean Unleashed, LEGO Star Wars: TCS, MiniGore, Nuke Dukem 3D, Shrek Karting, Smash hit and Zombie Tsunami. If you can please send the oldest version you could get, Thanks in advance :)

Luka tv

Hi, I'm currently looking for LEGO Star Wars: TCS too... Just jailbroken an old 64GB iPhone 4S for archival porpuses and wanted to have all my previously purchased apps as well as some other apps I always wanted to try from back in the day. For the most part, I have achieved that goal, but there is that game... LEGO Star Wars: TCS... That for the life of me I can't locate... I have my original IPA (version 1.9.20) but needs to be decrypted and I have tried everything with no success... I backed it up from my old iPod Touch 4th gen... But if I want to use it on my iPhone 4S... And with Apple servers down for the most part on iOS 6.1.3... It's an impossible task...
Did you manage to find that one game? (LEGO Star Wars: TCS).
For the other games you mention... I think you will have luck for most of them here:
iOSObscura Archive on Internet Archive
Maybe too late to share this since your original post is from 2021... But anyways.

That's the biggest IPA archive I know... Yet, they don't have LEGO Star Wars: TCS... Unfortunate...
I also found a hacked IPA of that game (1.9.19)... But, ironically, when I try to sideload it, it tells me that my iDevice Version is too low, meaning that I can't install it since the app expects a newer version... And also, that IPA is 64bit... Not 32bit, which is the architecture for iPod Touch 4th gen and iPhone 4S... No luck basically...
Did you have any luck? If so... Could you share with me at least that game? (LEGO Star Wars: TCS).
Thank you so much.
You're in luck because I became active again 2-3 weeks ago

Some of the games mentioned here are found and there's only 10% of them left to find

Anyway I'll try to find the LEGO Star Wars game tomorrow now that I have more knowledge on finding stuff

Calvorejas

You're in luck because I became active again 2-3 weeks ago

Some of the games mentioned here are found and there's only 10% of them left to find

Anyway I'll try to find the LEGO Star Wars game tomorrow now that I have more knowledge on finding stuff
Hi Luka, thank you so much for your very quick reply! Hopefully you can help me find a working IPA of that game for my iOS 6 iPhone. If it helps, I can share with you my original App Store IPA (from my iPod), in case you know how to decrypt it. I tried Clutch, Rasticrac and a bunch more options but none of them worked for me... I always get an error of some kind... For example with Clutch (any version you can imagine) I always get the error "Killed: 9"... With any encrypted app I try... Maybe it happens because I try to decrypt those apps with an iOS device that is not logged into my Apple ID on the App Store (since you no longer can do that as the servers are down... ).
Anyways, I digress.
Thanks Luka ;)

Calvorejas

That's an error you get when you don't own that app on the app store, or to put it simply the one that has the apple id pop-up.
Try this bypass and see if you can then crack the app with Clutch
Then that's why it doesn't work on the iPhone... Since the store servers are down, I can't log in with my credentials... And maybe that's why I can't dump the app decrypted... If I was able to jailbreak the iPod Touch without restoring it... I could then be able to dump it since that device is logged into iTunes from when it was possible to do so and the app works there...
That method you mention didn't work for me... I've tried that for at least half an hour and nothing... I'll still try in the meantime but my hopes are not very high if I'm honest :oops:.
Do you know if, in the event of succeding with that bypass, is it permanent or if I restart the iPhone, will it ask for my credentials again?

Calvorejas

Hi Luka! So sorry for the late reply, this weekend has been really busy and could not check messages. Thank you so much for sharing this IPA!! You are a legend! Thanks a lot, for real. The only bad thing is that this is some kind of trial version, it doesn't have the full game unlocked... I still am going to try to extract the IPA from my iPod Touch 4g decrypted... I'll make a backup just in case if I end up needing to Jailbreak that iDevice of mine (where I still have the full game purchased and still have am logged into the iTunes Store), but first I'll try Frida. running from a Linux machine... I don't know if I'll be able to do it but if I do, I'll share the IPA here.
Thanks again Luka!

Luka tv

Hi Luka! So sorry for the late reply, this weekend has been really busy and could not check messages. Thank you so much for sharing this IPA!! You are a legend! Thanks a lot, for real. The only bad thing is that this is some kind of trial version, it doesn't have the full game unlocked... I still am going to try to extract the IPA from my iPod Touch 4g decrypted... I'll make a backup just in case if I end up needing to Jailbreak that iDevice of mine (where I still have the full game purchased and still have am logged into the iTunes Store), but first I'll try Frida. running from a Linux machine... I don't know if I'll be able to do it but if I do, I'll share the IPA here.
Thanks again Luka!
Hey, remember when you said that the bypass thingy wasn't working? Well it only works when you can connect to App Store.

For now, App Store is currently not working, however there are 2 tweaks that fix that:

AppStoreFix
Found in http://aoiblog.jp

Checkmate, Store!
Found in http://cydia.invoxiplaygames.uk/

Luka tv

Also thanks for mentioning that it's a free trial.
Was planing out to make a collection of all my games and upload to archive.org

Calvorejas

Hi Luka! I just tried the App Store fix you shared with me and it worked! I was able to log into the iTunes Store and not only get the permissions of each app I sideloaded from my iPod Touch 4g to my iPhone, but I've been able to also get other apps I didn't had on my iPod due to storage constraints...

What I found out is that the IPA you shared here with me is, in fact, the complete version of the game... The thing is... Until you don't sign into the iTunes Store and check for previous purchases within the game... It won't let you unlock the entire game... In order for you to do that two things have to happen... You need to have purchased the game before (I did), and you need to have connection to the App Sotre (which I did not have, but thanks to your solution, I do now!). The good part is that once you do all of that, just log into your account and you unlock the game... The not so good part is that, if you didn't have a connection to the App Store, the problem I had... You will only be able to play the "Trial" version... Because of that, I don't see any reason to dump the IPA, since it essentialy does the same as the one you gave me.

Thanks to the connection to the iTunes Store, I have dumped some apps I wanted to dump that I didn't found in any archive... I'll be sharing some of those here... Also will try to find out how to add them to the iOSObscura Archive.

Thank you so much again for your help Luka, I could have not done it without you ;)

EDIT: Uploading your collection to archive.org would be a great idea! That way, games that can't easily be found could be more accesible!

Last edited: