I might have found 8000 iPA files, but not sure how to download them

Hello!

As the title says, I think I found around 8000 iPA files archived from multiple servers, but I am not sure how I can download them. Here is the link: https://gist.github.com/parkerlreed/afb042ce8dda3fb728af69fc7d62dbfa

If anybody figures out a way to download them, please let me know and, even better, archive those files on this website.

EDIT:
I managed to contact the guy and get a download link.

It is a torrent, but here is the address (668 GB): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C4B5F36E90648DB122961CC7D12537BEAFA7E825&dn=iosipa

File->Add Torrent from URL

Last edited:
They came from multiple sources. Some came from posfacturalo.com, others from other sites.

The tree in the text file mentions their provenience in the directory names. Some of them are "personal" contributions of the guy that made the GIST. Those would be real nice to have downloaded.

On one of those sites I have found around 125 iPA files that were not archived by this guy, so I archived them. I'm going to post them in this thread later today.

I managed to contact the guy and get a download link.

It is a torrent, but here is the address (668 GB): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C4B5F36E90648DB122961CC7D12537BEAFA7E825&dn=iosipa

Yeah, I was the reason he made the torrent. I'm working on an archival project in the r/LegacyJailbreak Discord server and got in contact after seeing the gist a few months back. I'm at over 2TB worth of legacy IPAs and at 3.2TB including other legacy jailbreaking content.
The torrent is trust worthy.

Yeah, I was the reason he made the torrent. I'm working on an archival project in the r/LegacyJailbreak Discord server and got in contact after seeing the gist a few months back. I'm at over 2TB worth of legacy IPAs and at 3.2TB including other legacy jailbreaking content.
The torrent is trust worthy.
Well, it'd be great if he still donated. But I got the apps I needed, so I'm fine.

When will those apps get published somewhere? How is that archival project going?

Well, it'd be great if he still donated. But I got the apps I needed, so I'm fine.

When will those apps get published somewhere? How is that archival project going?
That's the plan, once I feel like I've amassed enough it'll go public. Electimon, someone on the MTMDev team has an app store like front end we will use for legacy devices. It'll have a website as well, but won't have any sort of forums or request options like these forums. It'll have take down functions so companies and copyright holders can take down anything with no questions asked.

hquangn

Hi, I see that there is 1112 ep 2 in the list and have been looking for this for ages... I don't dare torrenting anything cause I'm living in Germany xD
If you had everything downloaded, could you maybe upload that one ipa somewhere so I can have it? I would really appreciate it!

hquangn

Hi, I see that there is 1112 ep 2 in the list and have been looking for this for ages... I don't dare torrenting anything cause I'm living in Germany xD
If you had everything downloaded, could you maybe upload that one ipa somewhere so I can have it? I would really appreciate it!

Nvm, someone helped me in another thread :)

icrackfofun

That's the plan, once I feel like I've amassed enough it'll go public. Electimon, someone on the MTMDev team has an app store like front end we will use for legacy devices. It'll have a website as well, but won't have any sort of forums or request options like these forums. It'll have take down functions so companies and copyright holders can take down anything with no questions asked.

hello folks just stumbled onto this website. I am also in the process of collecting some old ipa files from back in the day... any news on when this store will go live? additionally, any (WORKING) website like appgamebox.net you guys recommend?

thalyy

Unfortunately, no.
But I know the guy who made the Torrent. Maybe, if I tell him what you need, they could send it to me.
Let me know, so I can ask further.
Could you please ask him to send me the following games?

Ms. Pac-Man 1.0
Glow Hockey-v2.2.9--iOS4.3-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
Goblin_Sword_v2.01.ipa
Junk_Jack_X_v2.4.8_applegamebox.net.ipa
Pac-ManDash! 1.0.ipa
com.sega.sonic4ep2-iOS6.0-(Clutch-2.0.4).ipa
Stupid Zombies-v2.0.1--iOS6.0-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
Trapsn_Gemstones_v1.01_applegamebox.net.ipa

wizco

Can one of you send me a game that's been now removed but was popular back in 2012 it's called Zombie Chasing its by Magicbone here is a gameplay

Could you please ask him to send me the following games?

Ms. Pac-Man 1.0
Glow Hockey-v2.2.9--iOS4.3-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
Goblin_Sword_v2.01.ipa
Junk_Jack_X_v2.4.8_applegamebox.net.ipa
Pac-ManDash! 1.0.ipa
com.sega.sonic4ep2-iOS6.0-(Clutch-2.0.4).ipa
Stupid Zombies-v2.0.1--iOS6.0-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
Trapsn_Gemstones_v1.01_applegamebox.net.ipa

Please take a look and let me know if anything is missing. And don't forget to do a good deed and upload these apps here on MTM.
Can one of you send me a game that's been now removed but was popular back in 2012 it's called Zombie Chasing its by Magicbone here is a gameplay
Not unless it's in that 8000+ iPA list. Please take a look and let me know which iPA file you need.

wizco

Please take a look and let me know if anything is missing. And don't forget to do a good deed and upload these apps here on MTM.

Not unless it's in that 8000+ iPA list. Please take a look and let me know which iPA file you need.
Unfortunately I looked through but no Zombie Chasing iv looked everywhere for this game can you help out. Thanks

thalyy

Hello, me again could you please get me the following ipas?

Midway Arcade 1.8.ipa
Super_Heavy_Sword_v0.0.3.ipa
Bad.Piggies.HD.[Rovio.Entertainment.Ltd].v1.9.0.iPad.LP.os70.bitdownload.ir.ipa
Bad_Piggies_v1.9.1_applegamebox.net.ipa
Ridge_Racer_v2.2.0_applegamebox.net.ipa
Angry_Birds_2_v2.5.0_applegamebox.net.ipa

reallybruuufjas

Im not sure how to download that torrent could you just send them to me i only need one of them

Hambo 1.2.ipa

Last edited:

p1r473

Hello, I'm the original programmer of StickWars 3. I had to restore my iPad 2 and lost access to my only copy of StickWars 3.

Your friend might have the only other copy left in existence. If you could get this for me I would be very thankful. Was the first game I ever made right after university and is very sentimental to me

StickWars 3 Premium 2.0.1.ipa