How To Unlock Talking Santa Meets Ginger InApp Purchases On Android

YellowTyi39

How To Unlock Talking Santa Meets Ginger InApp Purchases On Android. Step 1: Download Lucky Patcher. Step 2: Open The Lucky Patcher Installer, Once its done, delete the installer. Step 3: Open lucky patcher, then scroll down to the game, then press on it, and press menu of patches, in create modified APK file:, And click on APK rebulit for InApp and LVL emulation, There, click on support patch for LVL and inapp emulation and support patch for LVL and inapp emulation (proxy server) then click on rebuild the app. Step 4: Wait for it, and once its finished, Click go to file, then press reinstall. And delete the previous one. Then go to settings, and press unknown sources. And press install and wait for it. Once its done, press open. Step 5: Once you've opened the game or app, press on the in app purchase thingy, then you should see InApp Purchases hack, if it says "Do you want to try and get this item for free?" Press yes. Then bam! You got the thing for free! A video will be made soon on my channel. If this helps. Let me know. :)

Fireman9999

How To Unlock Talking Santa Meets Ginger InApp Purchases On Android. Step 1: Download Lucky Patcher. Step 2: Open The Lucky Patcher Installer, Once its done, delete the installer. Step 3: Open lucky patcher, then scroll down to the game, then press on it, and press menu of patches, in create modified APK file:, And click on APK rebulit for InApp and LVL emulation, There, click on support patch for LVL and inapp emulation and support patch for LVL and inapp emulation (proxy server) then click on rebuild the app. Step 4: Wait for it, and once its finished, Click go to file, then press reinstall. And delete the previous one. Then go to settings, and press unknown sources. And press install and wait for it. Once its done, press open. Step 5: Once you've opened the game or app, press on the in app purchase thingy, then you should see InApp Purchases hack, if it says "Do you want to try and get this item for free?" Press yes. Then bam! You got the thing for free! A video will be made soon on my channel. If this helps. Let me know. :)
Bro this is ios formus not android forum