Partially Working Gmail | iOS 6.0+

NukiDuki

Even if a tweak is needed to make an app function, from my opinion, it's deemed working.
The app was asking for AppleID, so I tried to crack it. For some reason, Clutch only shows 3 apps in the list excluding gmail, I don't know what the problem is.
Also, thank you so much for referencing the tweak, YouTube now works properly for me.

BagOnBlue

Even if a tweak is needed to make an app function, from my opinion, it's deemed working.
The app was asking for AppleID, so I tried to crack it. For some reason, Clutch only shows 3 apps in the list excluding gmail, I don't know what the problem is.
Also, thank you so much for referencing the tweak, YouTube now works properly for me.
I reuploaded it with a fix IPA (double checked this time), Enjoy!

Meet Mehta

Please create an ipa file for the working YouTube app thanks

NukiDuki

Please create an ipa file for the working YouTube app thanks
Working youtube app for ios 6 is the newest working version for ios 6 from the appstore. Just go to Appstore -> Updates -> Purchased and install youtube from there. Then, install TubeFixer from iPG's repo and GSignInFix from there.

iOS6model25a

It doesn't work anymore after google ending support for older versions of gmail :(
Yes, after they released their new desktop Gmail design, they dropped support for older versions of the Gmail app as well as removing old versions from the App Store. I wonder if there is any fix for this.

Andrew_C

Yes, after they released their new desktop Gmail design, they dropped support for older versions of the Gmail app as well as removing old versions from the App Store. I wonder if there is any fix for this.
actually using appstore++ i was able to get gmail 5.x which has the old design and works

Andrew_C

Yes, this also works for me, but it only supports iOS 8 and up. I am looking for iOS 6.
Since last month iOS 7 and older has been impossible thanks to google disabling the option to enable "Trust outdated apps" or something, so you can't even use the default mail app.