Color Switch before 2019 iPA

Justus6161616

Before December of 2018 there was an old Color Switch version. It was the original one from 2015. The App got removed due internal differences. I would like to ask, if someone could find the last or some Classic Color Switch ipa for me. Last Year it was still in my download history but I wasnt into iOS Apps and Jailbreaking at this time. So I would be happy if someone could make me play my childhood game on my childhood iPhone 5. :)

Yess

And because the .ipa right over this reply is broken, Im still searching for any .ipa that’s not 1.4 and 7.51.
If you need a working ipa of 1.4 for ios 6 try the one I cracked here, also the one tabbiverse posted above works fine for me on ios 14, so I dont know what you mean by its "broken". There is also a 7.51 ipa I got that should work on ios 7+ and I believe is 32bit so that should also work on your iPhone 5

Justus6161616

If you need a working ipa of 1.4 for ios 6 try the one I cracked here, also the one tabbiverse posted above works fine for me on ios 14, so I dont know what you mean by its "broken". There is also a 7.51 ipa I got that should work on ios 7+ and I believe is 32bit so that should also work on your iPhone 5
How did you installed it on iOS 14, because on my 6s it got stuck with 3UTools and Filza. I saw that in the info.plist, there is support for iPhone 5s and up, but I also got my hands on an uncracked real 10.60 .ipa with 32-Bit AND 64-Bit support (tested on iOS 14.8). Do you want to tell me that there isn’t a universal one? And why am I not allowed to just install the .ipa?

Justus6161616

And the 7.51 .ipa is directly from me. I found it on TutuApp. Works even on Non JB iOS 15.0.2 iPhone SE 2020. Sadly it not the newest, and the iOS 15 Jailbreak is on the way. So it would be best if it’s playable on iOS 15 in the future.

Yess

How did you installed it on iOS 14, because on my 6s it got stuck with 3UTools and Filza. I saw that in the info.plist, there is support for iPhone 5s and up, but I also got my hands on an uncracked real 10.60 .ipa with 32-Bit AND 64-Bit support (tested on iOS 14.8). Do you want to tell me that there isn’t a universal one? And why am I not allowed to just install the .ipa?
Try this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CqQjws8ZLqp46Zb5_N3gJAW9j2pGOug/view?usp=sharing