Working (Unverified) Chan Elite 2.2

lillith

Didnt really test but thought id archive it since I found it online. If anyone can find the version for 3.x thatd be immensively appreciated.Cant test it since I dont have an ios 4 device

Attachments

• Chan.ipa
    2.5 MB · Views: 24

bugmenot

admins acknowledge your presence
Thank you! Looks like the minimum iOS supported is 5.0, and it works on my 4S with 6.1.3. I was even able to browse a newer board, not otherwise listed in the app, by adding its entry to 4chan.plist in the Library folder of the app's installation!! Saving images to both the camera roll and the in-app album works, saving GIFs to the in-app album works, but neither saving nor playing WEBMs works. Enabling SSL doesn't seem to break anything but I also can't tell if it's working. Obviously posting doesn't work since captcha has changed, and there's no pass feature. Also worth noting is that when opening a thread, the first 3 replies loaded are actually the last 3 until the button to load more posts is pressed. I didn't test the other chans very much, but 7chan and 99chan seem to somewhat work, and posting on 7chan works!

lillith

Thank you! Looks like the minimum iOS supported is 5.0, and it works on my 4S with 6.1.3. I was even able to browse a newer board, not otherwise listed in the app, by adding its entry to 4chan.plist in the Library folder of the app's installation!! Saving images to both the camera roll and the in-app album works, saving GIFs to the in-app album works, but neither saving nor playing WEBMs works. Enabling SSL doesn't seem to break anything but I also can't tell if it's working. Obviously posting doesn't work since captcha has changed, and there's no pass feature. Also worth noting is that when opening a thread, the first 3 replies loaded are actually the last 3 until the button to load more posts is pressed. I didn't test the other chans very much, but 7chan and 99chan seem to somewhat work, and posting on 7chan works!
Im so glad that this was able to work! hopefully the older one and/or other 4chan clients resurface too