Angry Birds v1.2.x-v1.5.0 STILL stuttering

D

Deleted member 9884

I thought I was getting closer to finally fixing this issue on my iPod Touch 5, but no. no matter how many levels I completed on all the AB games I have, Angry Birds still does this horrible stutter. I've tried every possible solution to fix it, from turning off my Wifi to clearing junk cache. this takes away all of the enjoyability of the game, and I might just stop playing it for a while until I can find out what's wrong. I'm assuming it has something to do with the app itself. or it might be because I'm jailbroken, who knows.

D

Deleted member 9884

I'm guessing it's the latter because this isn't affecting any other game or versions above v1.5.1. if ANYONE knows any possible Cydia tweaks or methods I can do to stop this, let me know. I'm not getting my hopes up. (iOS version is 6.1.3 btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9884

also yes this is like, the 6th time I've complained about the stuttering. but I'm REALLY tired of it now.

D

Deleted member 9884

honestly I give up trying to fix it because there isn't a way. it's because I'm too damn good at the game, 3 stars on everything.

D

Deleted member 9884

UPDATE: I think I may have found the main attribute to why the game was stuttering. every time I kill the game's process from the Task Manager and reopen it later, the bird flying animation on the "Play" screen resets, starting another cache file I think, which might be causing the lag. so I stopped killing the game and left it open in the background, the game now only shows minor and barely noticeable frameskip. I'm getting closer to finally fixing this issue!

Alex iOS 7

UPDATE: I think I may have found the main attribute to why the game was stuttering. every time I kill the game's process from the Task Manager and reopen it later, the bird flying animation on the "Play" screen resets, starting another cache file I think, which might be causing the lag. so I stopped killing the game and left it open in the background, the game now only shows minor and barely noticeable frameskip. I'm getting closer to finally fixing this issue!
Install the .ipa files using ad hoc on Sideloadly.

D

Deleted member 9884

They get your device info anyway.
oh well, they've got it already, damage done. there isn't reversal for that issue. besides, they aren't gonna get much out of my devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9884

They may get more of your device info. Instead, you should move to something different.
I've already uninstalled it, I don't really use iOS screensharing anymore so it's pointless to keep. I'll just use iFunBox and Sideloadly.

D

Deleted member 9884

also weirdly enough, archiving my save file with iFunBox and installing the game with Sideloadly decreased the stuttering.