Untested Angry Birds Free 1.4.0

Mr.Zomka

UPDATE! Turns out, my mom had an Apple ID which HAS ANGRY BIRDS FREE! (and also a couple of apps I am interested in like Talking Gina for the iPhone)
I hope I'll be able to dump it sooner or later :)

Kevin_Official

WORK !!!

I tried this on my non-jailbroken iPod touch 4 with iOS 6.1.6.

The way to bypass the Apple iD lock is: before the application starts (before showing the Rovio logo), press the power button twice quickly, the phone will freeze for about 30 seconds and take you back to the desktop, then run the application again, which the iD lock will disappear.

Unfortunately (crossed out), the game crashed shortly after opening the program, but when I double-clicked the power button again, the game no longer crashed.

(Translate by Google Translate from Chinese, my English is not very good)

Good Luck!

WORK !!!

I tried this on my non-jailbroken iPod touch 4 with iOS 6.1.6.

The way to bypass the Apple iD lock is: before the application starts (before showing the Rovio logo), press the power button twice quickly, the phone will freeze for about 30 seconds and take you back to the desktop, then run the application again, which the iD lock will disappear.

Unfortunately (crossed out), the game crashed shortly after opening the program, but when I double-clicked the power button again, the game no longer crashed.

(Translate by Google Translate from Chinese, my English is not very good)

Good Luck!
And then another way to make the game not crash is by turning off WiFi