A2DP 1.3 (Rare)

Justin Wang

I found A2DP on my iPhone 2g!!!
This allows you to play audio through Bluetooth headset on legacy devices

Edit: I found version 1.0beta it works you just have to set the time back to 2009 or 2008 somewhere in-between. Then once and install and activated you can delete it and install the 1.3 version

Attachments

• me.dmytro.a2dp.enabler_1.3_iphoneos-arm.deb
    194 KB · Views: 31
  • a2dpenabler.deb
    110.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I found A2DP on my iPhone 2g!!!
This allows you to play audio through Bluetooth headset on legacy devices

Hello, can you help me?

I instal this app on my iPhone 2g and when I try put A2DP Enabler "ON" show me a red button "Reboot". And I turn off and turn on again and the still the same. I shutdown and turn on holding the two buttons, but the red button Reboot continue. How can I do to this?

Thanks.

Justin Wang

Hello, can you help me?

I instal this app on my iPhone 2g and when I try put A2DP Enabler "ON" show me a red button "Reboot". And I turn off and turn on again and the still the same. I shutdown and turn on holding the two buttons, but the red button Reboot continue. How can I do to this?

Thanks.
Try to set the time back from 2008 - 2015 or something

ryanjb2022

Hello! I have a question. after i turn on a2dp enabeler and hit restart it just seems to be loading something but it never restarts. What should i do?
Ensure you follow the steps of @Justin Wang "Edit: I found version 1.0beta it works you just have to set the time back to 2009 or 2008 somewhere in-between. Then once and install and activated you can delete it and install the 1.3 version" - set the date to 2008 and then install the V1 beta using iFunBox on PC (download it from here on PC and transfer the .deb to the iPhone) and then install it using iFile on the iPhone. This allows the Reboot cycle to work, and then v1.3 can be installed from from Momentum's Cydia repo if you want to update.