2010 Angry Birds versions still frameskip, and there is probably no way to fix it.

D

Deleted member 9884

I found out what the true reason is, it has something to do with the saved game data. apparently it's too big for the game to handle. that's the sad truth about being a perfectionist at this game, if there are any jailbreak tweaks that can help me compress the saved game that's causing the lag in the first place, I would gladly download it but I don't think such a thing exists. it isn't a device preformance issue or memory leak because it's only affecting Angry Birds Classic specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9884

I found out from an old Apple discussion form from 2010, from people who were having the same issue. also if there are any enhancement tweaks and/or game performance fixers for iOS 6, please tell me. I'm on an iPod Touch 5th generation with iOS 6.1.3

D

Deleted member 9884

well, there's my answer, there aren't any. I'll figure it out myself, don't bother.

D

Deleted member 9884

update: no need for help, it was lagging because one of the games was taking up too many resources. I installed every game up to Bad Piggies on the device earlier to even up the data distribution and it sorta worked. the game no longer has any noticeable lag.