[Found] Looking for a couple of games from ~2009-2010

Final EDIT: They have all been "found", with the help of an iPhone 4S, downgraded to iOS 6.1.3, except for Cut the Rope: Experiments.
Infinity Blade III is available on the Infinity Blade official Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/Rn6FXf2

I will post these individually a bit later.

Original post:

Hi, readers! I'm interested if anyone has any iPA for Drums Challenge, Tron (not "Tron Legacy"), Toyshop Adventures, Hungry Shark (Part 1, 2 and/or 3), Mr. AahH!! and Parachute Ninja.

I'll organize these app titles in a readable format. I'm looking for versions compatible with iOS 5 or older.

• Drums Challenge
  • [Found] Tron (not Tron: Legacy); This one (YouTube)
  • Toyshop Adventures
  • Hungry Shark (Part 1 & 2); Part 3 is also welcome
  • [Found] Mr. AahH!!
  • [Found] Parachute Ninja
  • [Found] Brain Challenge 2: Think Again!
  • Cut The Rope: Experiments (for iPhoneOS 3.1.3, if a coresponding version even exists)
  • Connect'm (com.casual.apps.connectM; this is the app icon)
  • Infinity Blade 3
If anyone can crack these apps by comparing a cracked iPA to one of these encrypted ones and making a decryptor for them, here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9LV5rxLx5WLVjlvdVlZQ0hHM1k?usp=sharing
I personally have a cracked iPA for Collider 1.0.1, if it helps. It is also uploaded here on mtmdev.

Last edited:
Is it Toy Story: Smash It or maybe Toy Story Mania?
No, it's not. Actually, I can't seem to find any video of it anywhere. It was a 2D parkour-style game, but the items actually had depth. I can't describe it really well, I last played it 5-6 years ago.

Also, the game was in landscape view, not portrait.

jcags

No, it's not. Actually, I can't seem to find any video of it anywhere. It was a 2D parkour-style game, but the items actually had depth. I can't describe it really well, I last played it 5-6 years ago.

Also, the game was in landscape view, not portrait.

In that case, I can't help you with that one, however I searched through my iTunes and found a cracked copy of Hungry Shark, enjoy: https://mega.nz/file/OV4j1ZCS#XGC6gq59yqceFeme-U2HqjgjfgBF6TzVCEQoEUmv220

Edit: I forgot to mention it's for iPad

Last edited:

AshtonGamer

I think with i found the toy story platformer but from what i know its toy story 3, do you know if this is it? Ill try to find a video.

I think with i found the toy story platformer but from what i know its toy story 3, do you know if this is it? Ill try to find a video.
I really have no clue. If you can send at least the icon, it might help (that is if some update didn't change it). Or maybe a screenshot of gameplay?

If this is it, then no, it's not that. It's not parkour-styled.

Last edited:
Well, I'm back. I've been searching around the web for Toy Story to see exactly how it was like, but I didn't find anything useful. If I understood correctly, there is only Toy Story 3 released in 2010, but it has more versions and they are very different.

If any of those versions appear as "Toy Story" in the SpringBoard, you're free to post it here.

EDIT: Another detail, I have no idea if it's relevant. The game was made by Gameloft.

Last edited:

jcags

Well, there was Toy Story game made by Gameloft back in 2010 that seems a lot like what you're describing, but it was on java phones:

I'll disappoint again, but that is not it.

You can forget about it being parkour-styled, as it's probable it wasn't, since nobody around the Internet mentions such a thing. All that matters is that it's made by Gameloft and it identifies itself as "Toy Story" in the SpringBoard.

Alex74

Hi, readers! I'm interested if anyone has any iPA for Drums Challenge, Tron (not "Tron Legacy"), Toy Story (just "Toy Story", no other word; maybe Toy Story 2?), Hungry Shark (Part 1, 2 and/or 3), Mr. AahH and Parachute Ninja.

Late Edit: Add Brain Challenge 2: Think Again! to the list.

I'll organize these app titles in a readable format.

• Drums Challenge
  • Tron (not Tron: Legacy); This one (YouTube)
  • Toy Story (this is the name used by SpringBoard - written below the icon; made by Gameloft)
  • Hungry Shark (Part 1 & 2); Part 3 is also welcome
  • Mr. AahH!
  • Parachute Ninja
  • Brain Challenge 2: Think Again!
  • Cut The Rope: Experiments (for iPhoneOS 3.1.3, if a coresponding version even exists)
  • Connect'm (com.casual.apps.connectM; this is the app icon)
  • Infinity Blade 3
Hi hopefully this can satisfy your request: https://archive.org/details/infinit...-3-gs-univ-lp-os-60-locophone-icpda.rc-336-91

https://archive.org/details/brain-challenge-2-1.0.7

Update:
The game that I was looking for was Toyshop Adventures, not Toy Story. I found the old iPAs that were on my old iPhone 3G (encrypted, don't remember the account). One of them is Toyshop. That's when I realized that was the game I was looking for.
The iPAs are linked above, for anybody who wants to take a look at them and maybe find a way to crack them (see OP for details on how I think they could be cracked).

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Update:
The game that I was looking for was Toyshop Adventures, not Toy Story. I found the old iPAs that were on my old iPhone 3G (encrypted, don't remember the account). One of them is Toyshop. That's when I realized that was the game I was looking for.
The iPAs are linked above, for anybody who wants to take a look at them and maybe find a way to crack them (see OP for details on how I think they could be cracked).
Look into using Rasticrac or Clutch, they might be able to be crakced on-device, then uploaded here

jcags

Update:
Forget rasticrac and clutch. Use crackulous on your 3GS, it's very easy to use.

Look into using Rasticrac or Clutch, they might be able to be crakced on-device, then uploaded here
No can do. The iPhone these came off of has been reset to factory, so the apps can't be cracked with normal procedures. The account is also long forgotten.
Forget rasticrac and clutch. Use crackulous on your 3GS, it's very easy to use.
I doubt crackulous has any new cracking method, so it'd make no difference in this case.