Untested Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas v1.0 | iOS 4.3

NukiDuki

Name: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Price: 6.99$
Description: Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 4.3, untested
Credit to Uploader: archive.org
Download Link: https://archive.org/download/legacyiosapparchive/GTA_ SA-v1.0--iOS4.3-(Clutch-1.4.6).ipa
Note: Appstore says the game is officialy supported on 4s and up.

capitoo

Hi man, do you help me? I have an ipod of the same model as yours, but I can't transfer .ipa from the computer to it, do you have any tutorials?
First your ipod must be jailbroken and be sure that you download Apple File Conduit 2 (can be found under Cydia/Telesphoreo) and AppSync Unified from Cydia
Then download 3utools to your computer
Plug in your device and you'll see a column on your right under your devices name
select apps and there you can click to import/export ipa's

Claudio Filho

First your ipod must be jailbroken and be sure that you download Apple File Conduit 2 (can be found under Cydia/Telesphoreo) and AppSync Unified from Cydia
Then download 3utools to your computer
Plug in your device and you'll see a column on your right under your devices name
select apps and there you can click to import/export ipa's
Dont Work man, the 3uTools says that AppSync is not installe. Could you pass on the repo you use on your iPod?

jcags

yes, i use this repo in my ipod, but doesnt worked, in my 3gs i use this repo but the appsync this is an older version

Try this version, it's from two days ago, you can use iFile or ifunbox on PC.

Attachments

• nodelete-net.angelxwind.appsyncunified.deb
    41.1 KB · Views: 15

jcags

Sorry the question, but which direction do I put the file? I do not understand much :(

By iFile I mean the Cydia app, not the MacOS app. If you're using Mac, I can't help you much, I guess there's an ifunbox version for Mac, I don't know.