(TESTED) Tap Tap Revolution

SynergyUX

First version of TT Revenge, tested and working on my iPhone 2G running iPhoneOS 1.0 :)

Note: @Anbar48 please allow .pxl files to be uploaded :D

Attachments

• TTR-1.0.pxl.zip
    184.6 KB · Views: 45

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Update, inside the PXL is a app file, gonna try to get them working on iOS 6.
I'm curious if one could repackage this into a .deb file and install on newer iOS versions. For app style things like this, I believe it should work

AshtonGamer

I'm curious if one could repackage this into a .deb file and install on newer iOS versions. For app style things like this, I believe it should work
I tried putting it into a iPA said it was invalid. Then, I just put the .app folder into the applications folder. But, it would just flash the title screen for a second then close.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
I tried putting it into a iPA said it was invalid. Then, I just put the .app folder into the applications folder. But, it would just flash the title screen for a second then close.
Try running uicache in a terminal? Also maybe try putting the "TTR" folder in /var/root/Media

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
I just put the TTR folder in /var/root/media and the .app in Applications, but same result as you