Working (Verified) Facebook

cillygaming

Name: Facebook
Version: 4.0.3
Price: Free
Description: Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
See what friends are up to, share updates, photos and video, get notified when friends like and comment on your posts, watch and interact with live video, play games and use your favorite apps, buy and sell items and services.
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 3+

Working on ios 3.1.3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovrvkhpdo5qn8r9/Facebook [Facebook Inc.] (v4030.0 Univ os30).rc336_84.ipa?dl=0

Edit:
Use the facebook messenger fix on the normal facebook app (this) and it will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

av709

Use the facebook messenger fix on the normal facebook app (this) and it will work.
Has anyone got this working properly with this version of the app? I've found that if I change FBPlatformVersion's value to something higher than the default (4.0.3) it restores messaging temporarily, but if I then navigate to anywhere else in the app it starts behaving strangely and loads the Facebook Mobile version of all pages (including messages) which obviously aren't going to display properly in iOS 3.

I've tested this on iOS 6 & 7 and it behaves the same. Anyone have any ideas or am I missing something?