Hey guys!

Hello everyone!

I am an Apple collector, who enjoys all iPhones (older than the 6 xD) and Macintosh computers as well!

Currently, I have an Apple II+, Macintosh SE, Power Macintosh G5 (development stuff), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 5, SE. I also have 2 iPod Touch 2nd Generations, one 16GB and one 8GB, a 16GB 4th gen iPod touch, and an iPad Air 2.

Traace

Hi!

A nice collection you got there. I own several ppc macs too. Did you know osx leopard itunes can sync with iPhone 4S up to iOS 6? :)

Enjoy your stay.

Hi!

A nice collection you got there. I own several ppc macs too. Did you know osx leopard itunes can sync with iPhone 4S up to iOS 6? :)

Enjoy your stay.

Nah, I had no idea! That's awesome! I might have to dig up my 4S. I replaced the battery a few months ago, but other than that, the phone is almost brand-new looking. I will have to look into downgrading it to iOS 6.

Traace

Nah, I had no idea! That's awesome! I might have to dig up my 4S. I replaced the battery a few months ago, but other than that, the phone is almost brand-new looking. I will have to look into downgrading it to iOS 6.

6.1.3 is still signed by apple for 4s, simple downgrade with itunes just point it to offical .ipsw file. Save shsh blobs afterwards :)

This is a good place for firmwares these days: https://ipsw.me/