Twitter 5.0

Trevir

Is there a copy of twitter 5.0 floating around anywhere? 4.0 is great, but doesn't play well with screenextender on iOS 6.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Thanks a ton! Unfortunately seems to be broken (while 4.0 still works???). Looks like ill have to stay on 4
Do you mean broken as in the API is not working, or it's Apple ID locked?

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
API is broken. Would that have something to do with it 'not being cracked?' Unfamiliar with what 'cracking' refers to with an ipa
Ah, alright.
When you crack an IPA, it removes Apple's DRM that locks the app to a specific Apple ID, and allows it to be used on any device.

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
So this wouldn't have anything to do with the twitter API then?
I really can't tell whether it's an issue with the IPA or the API (wow those are similiar) but I think the issue would be with Twitter's API. I can send Twitter 5.12 for you if you'd like to see if it works there.

Trevir

I really can't tell whether it's an issue with the IPA or the API (wow those are similiar) but I think the issue would be with Twitter's API. I can send Twitter 5.12 for you if you'd like to see if it works there.
Latest version compatible with ios 6 also doesn't work. Might just be an issue on my end. Thanks for the help

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Latest version compatible with ios 6 also doesn't work. Might just be an issue on my end. Thanks for the help
Ok if that's the case, then it is likely broken. I'm glad that I could help, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Ahnan

Which version of twitter that support to play video actually? Currently im running 6.13.6 and i couldnt play any videos there